R-2000-certified new homes are 50 percent better than a code built homes and include high levels of insulation, clean air features and measures to help protect the environment. This translates into energy savings, increased comfort, and a healthier environment for the homeowner.
Every R-2000 home is built to the stringent R-2000 Standard developed by Natural Resources Canada.
It’s what goes into the construction of your R-2000 home that separates it from other homes on the market.
Typical features of an R-2000 home include:
- High insulation levels in walls, ceilings and basements
- High-efficiency windows and doors
- High-efficiency heating
- Whole-house mechanical ventilation
- Testing to ensure minimal air leakage
- Water-conserving fixtures
For more info, please contact us today at (506) 531-5056.